Who are Hall of Fame winners?
We have 5 possible Hall of Fame winners:
- Top Family
- Don of the winning family
- Top ranker
- Top killer
- Top buster
The top Family is the last family standing at the moment that the EOG decides a version will be closed.
The Don of that family will be the account that held that position the longest, whether he is on rebirth account or not;
The top killer is the player with the most kill points*, the top ranker is the player with the highest RP at the end of the normal round is the 'deciding moment' and the top buster is the player with the most bust outs at the moment the EOG decides the version will close.
Kill points are based on the account points of killed player with rank modifier. For example: if you kill #1 as GFif his account has 400 points you get 400 points plus X% bonus for:
Family down: 20%
Capo down: 5%
Don, top ranker, top killer and top buster receive individual star and voucher according to our winning rules.
The winning family receives a star that goes to their family profile and the members of the winning family receive certain amount of lackeys credits based on the podium for families.
Podium for families works on following way: Families #1, #2 and #3 share a prize from the prize pool. The prize pool is a certain amount of lackeys credits and the system will work on the following principle:
- Family #1 gets more, #2 a bit less, #3 fewer and they all get the 3 types of stars. If there are no families #2 or #3, then family #1 takes the whole prize pool.
Important: Idea is to test the Hall of Fame concept so we can implement it to the other servers. However, since DM players have 'free' credits, instead of the prize pool we will give away vouchers on the same principle as until now. We will use DM server to test algorithm for calculation of prize pool.
Other changes regarding Hall of Fame
- Don need to be at family for 50% of their account lifetime. This includes rebirth accounts as well once this time will be associated with the master account. This way, don of a family will be the account that held that position the longest, whether he is on rebirth account or not;
- Family name changes are allowed only in case of a hijack;
- If one family has 10 admin kills that family goes down;
- The HoF awards can be cancelled after admin review if an anti-game pattern is noticed (blooding/allying more families than possible enemies, creating a lockdown).
Note: Creating a new family or any other attempt of manipulation of the rules from above will mean that round will end without Hall of Fame winners.